- I was born a fiery redhead with hair below my shoulders at birth.
- The nurses tied my hair up in a ponytail on the top of my head with umbilical tape.
- I stayed a redhead until I stupidly decided to weave blonde into it when I was in my 20s. Little did I know that I would loose that gorgeous red hair to gray so early!
- I was an undrugged hyperactive child whom my mother turned onto a sewing machine.
- I made my first skirt for myself, by myself, when I was 5 years old.
- I graduated from nursing school and had my R.N. when I was just 19 years old.
- I married my brother's best friend. My brother did not marry mine.
Now, I am suppose to tag six other people but think I will let anyone who would like to do this contribute their information. It's always such fun to read about other bloggers.
As I wish all of our American bloggers a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with blessings, I will leave you with this thought.
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!